Kiwisat, possible replacement for Orby for southern states.

Just check their website, almost a $100 per receiver, 3 receiver with tax $330, too expensive
Hello, just to clarify the $99 includes installation, the equipment and the first month of your service. We also have promotion for MP2 & 3 where the receivers would be just $50 and includes installation with 7 day free trial before your monthly charge.

Reactions: primestar31
Would be nice to see a replacement for Orby.. I'm sure Kiwisat could strike a deal on leasing orby's old location on the 117

Reactions: FTA4PA
Went on your site, didn't see the promo, do you have to call in to received it, what about self installation?
Hello, just to clarify the $99 includes installation, the equipment and the first month of your service. We also have promotion for MP2 & 3 where the receivers would be just $50 and includes installation with 7 day free trial before your monthly charge.

He
My understanding is your signal is currently only available in a limited area of the southern US. Will you be expanding your service further north into the United States?
Hello, currently our satellite SES-10 aims mainly in southern US states, the carribean, central america and Northern South America countries.

Hello, yes our promotion is given to our customers when they call in, You can reach out to me for further information if you like 305-922-6641. My name is Ray. Depending where you are if we have no installers in your area, self installation is more than welcome.
Went on your site, didn't see the promo, do you have to call in to received it, what about self installation?

Hello, yes our promotion is given to our customers when they call in, You can reach out to me for further information if you like 305-922-6641. My name is Ray. Depending where you are if we have no installers in your area, self installation is more than welcome.
OK, Cool, will give you a shout in the coming week

As of right now, we will only be servicing those areas. I'm not sure if we will or not expand.

Does KIWISAT USA LLC have plans to expand further within the United States using availability at 116.8 degrees W orbital slot? If so, what is the timeline for such expansion? Thank you.
amstereo There's your answer above.

Yes, I was the one who asked that in post #44 and again in post #50 when the first reply did not answer my question. As ty1273 and primestar31 said, that was their reply. I'm hoping they are just keeping their cards close to the vest until they are ready for an actual announcement. I can understand that if deals are being made, funding arranged, etc. :)

tenor.png