Knight Rider

I am sure it came down to reduce costs dramatically or be cancelled. Now they only have 4 actors that are really B list, so probably cheap. The special effects have been toned down too. It has gone through a major budget cut. But, actually it seems better now than it used to be. But, I do not think it is a fantastic show, it is a show I watch after I run out of other stuff to watch.

I don't mean to insult you guys who like this show, but it's crap.
When NBC keeps this show and cancels other quality shows, you gotta think they might be going the way of Saturn and Pontiac soon...

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.:D

Hey, don't get me wrong.... I'm still pissed they cancelled Journeyman last year.....

My only point is that it has become a show my daughter and I like to watch together as they have returned to the spirit of the original show....

The first few episodes of the season were NOT kid friendly in that they had the leads getting naked and hugging in the woods, bikini babes strutting at a party.... That stuff fit in Gary Scott Thomason's last show "Las Vegas", but it didn't fit with this kind of show... Luckily, the network cleaned house and changed the tone of the show.

For those that watched only in September and October, give it another chance if you liked the original. It's not Citizen Kane, but still a decent way to have a little escapist fun....

I would agree that the show has gotten better, and it is admittedly simply a guilty pleasure show for me. I would be mildly bummed if they canceled it. It's just starting to find its legs and they need to give it more time on the newer, better format.

Plus, the chicks are hot. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)