Moon Knight, Disney +

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Anybody watching this Marvel show ? I haven't heard much buzz about it, and I'm not inclined to pay the Mouse to watch it, unless I'm missing something.

I’ve read some complimentary things about it. Supposed to be not much tie in to the rest of the Marvel Universe. I will try it out when all the episodes are available.

I’ve been watching it week by week and it’s been a fun journey trying to figure out what’s going on. I’ll reiterate that I was unaware of the Moon Knight comics before the show, just like a lot of the other Marvel content that Disney has been cranking out lately.

The next day I’ll watch the episode recap on Nerdist to see what if I missed any nuggets buried in the show.

I'm not that impressed with it . It is a little boring to me and often I fall asleep. I haven't watched it in a couple of weeks. But will still watch the ending to see how it turns out, good or bad.

A word of advice, make sure you don’t let the Disney+ App minimize the video during the credits on the final episode. Spoiler: there is a mid-credits scene that needs to be watched.

Overall, I enjoyed this series. Where it fits in with the MCU I couldn’t tell you.

On the second episode now, as I have written before, I do not judge it by each episode, but as a whole, like a long movie.

I enjoyed the finale, but overall I'd say the show was just OK. I had never heard of MoonKnight but I don't think that was the issue. It was just a fairly disjointed story. The credits scene is important, but seems like a strange place to put that information. I guess they feel like they have to have a credits scene these days so they just concluded the show there.

Reactions: Foxbat
I saw it all and I wasn't that impressed with the story line, but I was impressed with the actor who played both Mark and Steven. He was believable as either one of them. It wasn't the kind of Marvel story line I was used to in the past.

Reactions: lakebum431
Didn't realize it was only 6 episodes until the closing credits started. Was entertaining but I really didn't know what was going on a good deal of the time.

Reactions: lakebum431

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)