Knight Rider

Yeah I like what they have done. They have LOTS of money to in the show to do what ever they want as far as technology and stuff.

I have to agree, its kinda grown on me the last while. As long as they stop doing the attack mode which looks even dumber then KITTs pursuit mode did in the original, i will be happy :)

I think the re-conceptualization of the show in the past three episodes has some potential. I like how they have cut the cast down to the four casrt members, and it looks like they are trying to even get back to FLAG from the original.

I actually really hope this show makes it.

I agree. I think people really liked the old school "FLAG" rather than the super-secret SEC that could do anything with unlimited money... The bank episode started out really good, a "family" feel with a KITT that had a bit more depth than a child from the earlier episodes.

I'm just happy they kept Sarah :D

-Mike

It seems to have more and more of the feel of the original show every week.

Bonnie was cute in the original, but the women are nicer in the new one, it should succeed just on that basis LOL

Just caught this week's episode. Fun, and the show continues to get better and better. Sure, you suspend a little reality, but hey, its fun stuff -- and the women on the show are spectacular; guest stars included. This week had a beautiful blonde who I had never seen before. :)

And beyond the eye-candy, Kit is getting a good sense of humor.

hehe... I just realized my last post was also about eye candy. apparently there is a theme here. ;)

Just caught this week's episode. Fun, and the show continues to get better and better. Sure, you suspend a little reality, but hey, its fun stuff -- and the women on the show are spectacular; guest stars included. This week had a beautiful blonde who I had never seen before. :)

And beyond the eye-candy, Kit is getting a good sense of humor.

hehe... I just realized my last post was also about eye candy. apparently there is a theme here. ;)

I like it a lot better now, that they got rid of the dead wood actors, and the "terrorist of the week" crap. However, Justin Bruening does NOT have the charisma or screen presence that David Hasselhoff had in the original.

Kitt could stand to lose the "Star Trek Data" voice a little faster, also.

This show was awful in the first half of the season, but ever since the two parter with the guy who put the nuke in KITT's trunk, it has been steadily getting better.

I hope they give it a chance, but given the ratings, I don't think it will be around past this season....

This show was awful in the first half of the season, but ever since the two parter with the guy who put the nuke in KITT's trunk, it has been steadily getting better.

I hope they give it a chance, but given the ratings, I don't think it will be around past this season....

I watched a Couple of times and made wonder why it was even renewed. When shows like SGA and My Own Worst Enemy get axed it makes me wonder

I don't mean to insult you guys who like this show, but it's crap.
When NBC keeps this show and cancels other quality shows, you gotta think they might be going the way of Saturn and Pontiac soon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts