KPBI is scrambled

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Iceberg, at this time I request that you close this thread due to the fact that I am tired hearing the blame being pushed on someone that has nothing to do with the problem.
Ask and you shall receive…done : )

Hey, all I did was tune them in and found out I couldn't get them, so I ask if anyone else was having the same problem. There is no need for this range war, you all sound like a bunch of democrats pointing fingers and have no idea what you are pointing at. You can count on one thing, this will be the last time I post anything other than questions about my equipment and/or operations.
Nah, you don’t have to do that. You are one of the more knowledgeable people on here (plus, I love that C-band dish you have). You help a lot of people out with their C-Band setups

With all due respect, do you all think that if a programmer puts something up in the clear that he is stupid enough to think that nobody except the intended party is watching? I am sure that posting feeds has nothing to do with things getting encrypted. Every clear signal is destined for encryption as soon as it hits the airways, it just a matter of time when some "wheel" decides to do it.
Very true. Be happy that we had it for a while.

I get FOX over the air, the only thing I am going to miss is not having the choice to find a different game other than what my local station is carrying.
Same here…well, I get 4 of them
-my local (Minneapolis) OTA
-my “local” (Duluth) via Dish
-Spokane, WA & Rochester, NY via Starchoice

I just enjoyed having another game to see in case I didn’t want to see the “crapper of the week” game : )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)