Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
KFDF/KPBI Black Screen

I have a 90% signal with a black screen for these two channels. Is anyone else experiencing this? I do believe it's encrypted. :( Hope this is not the beginning of something.

Jim, have you tried deleting the channels and re-scanning them in? Could be a PID change, i cant verify cause im still at work.

drhydro said:
Jim, have you tried deleting the channels and re-scanning them in?

Tom,
I thought of that, but when that happens it usually says no signal and the signal meter shows zero. This signal is packing 90 and the ID bar is normal, as it is on other encrypted channels. This doesn't look good.

try re-scan diamond jim

Diamond jim,
i was having the same problem earlier today, just finished a re-scan with my satwork 3688 and found both signals
KPBI showing on 12115 mhz V 4449 sr, and KFDF at same. hope that helps

both coming in loud and clean right now

On my Pansat, I'm getting them at 12114 V 4444 sr. I also had to rescan after getting a blank screen.

Sorry guys we were forced to do it. KFDF now has new pids but s still in the clear for the Ft. Smith UPN.
Gary

That's a bummer. But thanks for the info, Gary. And, if you have any clout at all with management, could you do what you can to keep the other Equity stations in the clear? Thanks.

For KFDF upn fort smith, try 12114v video/34 audio/35 pcr/34...works perfectly here in montreal canada 99 % quality

Looks like BISS-E was activated. I hope the rest of the channels on G10R do not follow. How else would I get my home's addiction of "Confessions Live"?? ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)