KTEL still there?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It was there strong on 90cm dish a couple of days ago. Can't check right this min.

Thanks. I noticed something different yesterday. Blind scan didn't find it but then again this TP can be tricky with blind scan.

It's still here for me, although signal quality seems lower than I remember....floating around 46% on my microHD with a 90% signal level.

I can't get a signal on my MicroHD but good to know it's not gone yet.

Not getting KTEL here either just checked.

KTEL-DT-LP, What a oddball TV station in Albuquerque that we have in TV market!!:D The real full power station is located just south of UFO town of Roswell.:eek:

Strang way to be a Spanish superstation to say at least.:coffee

No go here in Huntsville. The LNBF I'm using only has a stability of +/- 3MHz. My PLL LNBF is on my 90cm dish and when I had that on the Slimline I could get it. I'm going to order a GEOSATpro SL1PLL LNBF tonight. It's white which would make it run cooler in the daytime which seems like a good idea to me. The ones I have now are black and they get very hot in the sun which seems counter intuitive to me. 87W is just .8 degrees West of due south here.

Good idea! I have a couple of dishes with gray lnbfs, that might help in these 90+degree summer days. I think I'll try painting them next spring for grins.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts