KTWO Active?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
We were pounded with a massive storm last night. Casper mountain is now covered with snow and most likely has affected the dishes up on the mountain.

Our winter has begun.

Last edited:
That probably has to do with the fact that KDEV-LP in Cheyenne (the abc affiliate) is still analog

Probably want more eyes to see ABC that have OTA setups. I dont know about you but here in Mpls all my analog stations very rarely get a view from me ;)

Didn't even have the decency to say good-bye!!!! :rant:

Wow, those Island MUX channels are saving my bacon. FOX, NBC and ABC. Don't care that much about CBS anyway.

It was there last night, but down in strength. Haven't seen even a blip today (and have been checking since this morning).

Hope they are having transmitter problems, rather than "that's all folks"!

It was there last night, but down in strength. Haven't seen even a blip today (and have been checking since this morning).

Hope they are having transmitter problems, rather than "that's all folks"!
I've been getting No A/V with 76%Q since the start of the week but today I've got nothing on 12103 V 2222
Blind Scan changed nothing.

No Doubt. That one female anchor is pretty smokin' if you ask me. :up
Mostly though, I'm hoping it comes back so I can watch Lost when the last season starts next year.
Doesn't look like it's coming back.:(
I realized:eureka when Equity went away I had to get Galaxy 16 at 99.0°W C band to get the networks. They are all there except CBS. Glad I did, they even have ABC in HD. I am getting G-16 on a 42"/38" old Primestar dish. Mounted a C band LNB, made it offset and added a Conical Scalar Ring. Works great. Watched Fringe and Leno on it tonight.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts