KU BAND QUESTION.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
That question is entirely subjective. Take a look at the charts to see what interests you. I like the news mux on 91W as well as news feeds on 99W and 103W and various sports wildfeeds are found on a lot of them as well.

For an English speaker, PBS on 87W and 125W, CGTN News and CGTN Documentary on 95W and NHK on 103W.
For a French speaker, 34.5W and 97W with channels from France and various African countries. And CGTN Français on 95W is pretty good too.
For a Spanish speaker, 30W has a bunch of decent channels from Spain, Argentina, Uruguay and Peru.
Beside those, KBS World on 123W has some shows with English subtitles.

Reactions: spongella
Hispasat at 30W, the most populated Ku FTA channel after 97W. Cuba, S. America, Middle East, Spain. At least on the East Coast that is.

Reactions: Brct203
Bob I concur with many of the comments posted here, if you can see 125W lots of PBS channels there although that may be too far west from Quebec. I watch the NBC and NHK feeds on 103W, and the various News feeds.

I can't see east of 72W so can't comment on programming the other folks mentioned.

Good luck
Al, K7AR
Vancouver, Wash.

Reactions: spongella
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)