KU LNB on a prime focus dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The problems seems to be that they advertise without any stock. They either rely on drop ship, or just order from a master distributor whenever someone places an order.

btw. I found the QPF-031 and feedhorn in stock at the following stores:
orbitelectronics dot net
futurevisionsat dot com

Q: Are they reliable?

I paid both merchants on Feb. 21 . . . there would have been sufficient time to get stock from the distributor.

I just received a refund now from Orbitelectronics but had to file a chargeback with Futurevisionsat.

I have been trying to place an order directly at the Invacom manufacturer in England: gionlineshop dot com but their order form currently does not work. they said they gonna fix it.
So I ordered the Invacom QPF-031 and feedhorn with satboys dot com in Germany. The Germans sent me tracking right the next morning (unfortunately the LNBs there in Europe are more expensive).

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. I did call the number you posted and was told that they are the North America master distributor but will no longer carry the items.

Just got a hold of them. They are refunding me again because they are not able to get the items anymore.
You may call to 305-828-8188 for a refund.

No, they are not reliable. Don't make the same mistake we have made. Stay away from these suppliers.

You might call the distributor and they should be able to direct you to a reseller who carries the QPF-031 and feedhorn. 770-529-6800

Interesting development!!!

Guess that we no longer recommend Invacom products if there is no longer a North American distributor.

Is not that they will not sell Invacom, is that they will not carry the two mentioned items. They claim that the ADF120 will not be manufactured any longer. At least, is what the lady that answered the phone told me. I guess not many people would buy this circular LNB equipment in North America because the strong signal but us down in South America and Caribbean can use them combined with a BUD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)