KU LNBs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
SatEng is priced a bit better. It's worth check'n ;)

I just picked up a Norsat 4106 (Ku 150 Khz stable, 0.6 noise figure) & a Norsat 8115 (C 150 Khz stable, 15k temp) from them. I've recieved the 4106 already, I'm waiting on the 8115.

They have that 4206A about $40 cheaper that the link you posted.

As far as I can tell, Norsats are pretty much the best you can get.

Comparing those two LNBs, the noise figure is better on the Norsat and the Norsat is twice as good stability wise. You're at 500 with the AE vs 250 on the Norsat. I would (and did) spend the extra $ and get the 150 Khz stable Norsat if you're going to upgrade.

Reactions: Melvinfta
Shawn95GT said:
SatEng is priced a bit better. It's worth check'n ;)

I just picked up a Norsat 4106 (Ku 150 Khz stable, 0.6 noise figure) & a Norsat 8115 (C 150 Khz stable, 15k temp) from them. I've recieved the 4106 already, I'm waiting on the 8115.

I ordered a Norsat 8115 from Sateng last Friday by phone and a UPS tracking number arrived in my email yesterday. They were very professional and courteous on the phone and I will not hesitate to deal with them again. As I also ordered a DVB card from Germany a day earlier the race is now on to see which is faster to Canada; DHL Express from Germany or UPS ground from the U.S.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)