kuil fox

Status
Please reply by conversation.
tommy
need the usual info
receiver model
dish size
can you get Peoples Network on the same satellite?

I C

If you are using a motorized unit, try going into the menu under 1.2 for motor and hit the E or W button a couple times.

One click can make the difference between a 45 and a 70 quality :)

Hitting E or W button a couple times still no luck.
i get a picture but if freezes other signal on same sat. i get 80 to 99%
just this one will not work.

I have a 10 or 12 ft dish

Tommy,

You might have an up and down alignment problem. You might try going out a lifting up or pushing down on th dish. You will need somebody to watch the screen to tell you if the picture gets better or worse. If you don't have anybody to do that, you can mark the position of the up & down adjusting bolts on the dish and move it up and down there. I usually turn it about a quarter of a turn at a time, then go check the picture. BE SURE YOU MARK THE BOLT WHERE YOU START AT SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO IT IF THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT. Try that and let us know. If you have a froze picture, you are there, just needs a liitle fine tuning.

ok did the up and down alignment got the other one to go up a little but the same thing is happening 0 to 45%, 0 to 45%, 0 to 45% over and over
will a new feedhorn work or a new ku lnb. the ku lnb is a 7,8 or 9 can`t read anymore. it`s all about 8 year olds?

That was going to be my next suggestion. I had to get a new LNB when I upgraded with the Motorola 922. The old one was about 10 years old, did okay for analog, but wouldn't pull in digitals. I ended up putting a new C band one with it. I thought what the hell, they are both the same age. That cured the problem

Got new lnb and got good signal but now it said scramble or bad signal
tonight.anyone eles get this tonight

never mind i got it had to change from 11703 to 11710
so i guest if you get it on 11703 that your lnb is bad or going bad

If you are getting good stable signal quality then the LNBF is good, all receivers are off frequency slightly to each other then add that to any LNBF discrepancies and that would explain why you are slightly off, the bad news is you missed The Simpson's glad you got it to work!

KUIL & KTEL are real tricky....on my Pansat it will ping at 1102-11710 (one or both) but sometimes it says bad channel. I just flip to KTEL and then back and it works :)

Tommy
in the future, PLEASE don't open a new topic on the same item, when you started one less than a week ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts