Kutaragi: PS3 is 'probably too cheap'

T2k

The Raw Nerve
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 5, 2004
Park Slope, NYC
ROFLMAO: Sony thinks PS3 is too cheap

This guy is hilarious. I mean Kutaragi is famous for behaving like he snorts half a bowl coke every time before he steps out to hold a press conference or to give an interview, that's why he always says something outrageous, totally ridiculous funny lie about Playstations but this is something new: it's not one of his usual stupid exaggerations anymore but it shows that either A) Sony is so out of touch they do believe this sh*t or B) they are very desperate and they really don't think their customers are more than idiots and thus they will simply keep repeating these retarded things until it 'sticks', they hope.

Or is there any other explanation for such idiocy like this? :confused:

edit: early morning grammar/typos

Last edited:
Remember when the Playstation 2 was coming out and they said it was so powerful it could render Toy Story in real time? I'm still waiting for any PS2 games that look any better than a Dreamcast.

but it cost more than your ps2...

He's right that people will pay it, and he knows the only people who listen to what he says are sony fanboys so you can't blame him for talking this way.

Is it too expensive? Hard to say right now. You have to take into account the launch lineup. You know sequels to all your favorite games are coming for it down the line so honestly, it's not too expensive for what it will bring into your home for the next 5 years, not to mention if it what causes you to start buying blu-ray discs.

Same as with 3DO. Expensive yes, but if you really love CD-i crap, Road Rash and Dragon's Lair, you were fine with the price. Same as Neo-Geo. Expensive as HELL but if you're a fighting game fan it was worth every cent.

Again, as long as you're not dumb enough to not buy an extended warranty, I have no problem with spending the cash on a videogame system that will be used for the next 5 years.

Purogamer said:
Again, as long as you're not dumb enough to not buy an extended warranty, I have no problem with spending the cash on a videogame system that will be used for the next 5 years.
Maybe an extended warranty wouldn't hurt if it's something that your going to keep around for a long time. Also, after seeing the problems that some 360's had at launch, you never know what might happen with 1st gen PS3 hardware.

Gee (*@#%& is all I can say, especially given the build quality of the darn things, how many PS2s have found their way to the dump already? *shrug*

"There is no problem with the Playstation 2 Hardware"

Grrr, sony, we're all just liars right?

Like I said, If you're buying a console not named Wii, you should be buying an extended warranty without question...

Nintendo DS

Halo 3 Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts