KWBF/KARZ

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
Read an article on another site saying and saw a press release saying Feb 1,2009 KWBF will become KARZ bought from Equity by Nexstar. Will show My Network tv and other off network stuff, including local sports, and a 7pm local news. Thanks! Blind:)

I've seen 2 stories about this. But, what I read said nothing about a name change. It did say that Nextar already owns the NBC affiliate in Little Rock (KARK). It would make sense for a name change to similar call letters, as many owners do. Hence KARK & KARZ...??? I wish them luck with it, but I hope this doesn't mean we will lose the channel from the satellite feed? We probably will....???

I hope we don't either but ya never know what will happen. Maybe Nexstar will run it but keep it on satellite like WNGS does

With Equity's financial situation I guess I'm still happy they are out there on satellite and that the plug hasnt been pulled

February interesting month

Yeah looks like February should be an interesting month....hopefully we won't loose too much FTA. Here in Cincinnati we gained " This Tv" network on one of our OTA subs last week. They show some great stuff if any of you are able to get it OTA. We have a sub in Dayton Ohio but they were only showing it until 8pm,Lots of good MGM movies. Mr Ed and Patty Duke Show.....Thanks! :)Blind

well a rescan removed "KWBF" and replaced the label with "KARZ"

same programs but LOTS of bugs. Major pixeling and freezing on the station.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)