L4.15 for 625 to Spool Tomorrow - 3/27

My side-by-side PIP changed. Before, it split it vertically from the top to the bottom of the scree, which skewed both pictures. Now, the two pictures are smaller, but aren't skewed.

I'm not familiar with that issue. Do tell.

The DVR memory issue is when watching events on the DVR, the place in the playback usually gets lost.

I see it most often on one hour shows. I'll hit a commercial break, hit the "SKIP FWD" button a few times to skip the ads, and when I'm done, the playback will be from the beginning of the recording or somewhere earlier that I've already seen. I then have to hit the FFWD button to get to the place where I need to pick my show up again. VERY ANNOYING.

It's been that way since L4.13 so I don't know if the engineers finally licked it in L4.15 or not. L4.14 was only nice as it fixed the TV2 issues (audio and b/w pictures) but didn't fix the DVR memory issue.

The DVR memory issue is when watching events on the DVR, the place in the playback usually gets lost.

I see it most often on one hour shows. I'll hit a commercial break, hit the "SKIP FWD" button a few times to skip the ads, and when I'm done, the playback will be from the beginning of the recording or somewhere earlier that I've already seen. I then have to hit the FFWD button to get to the place where I need to pick my show up again. VERY ANNOYING.

It's been that way since L4.13 so I don't know if the engineers finally licked it in L4.15 or not. L4.14 was only nice as it fixed the TV2 issues (audio and b/w pictures) but didn't fix the DVR memory issue.

I wasn't aware that this was a problem. I never experienced it, but I guess you're saying it's a new issue with the 4.x series of updates. I just switched to 4.x from 3.66. I hope I don't experience it though.

I wasn't aware that this was a problem. I never experienced it, but I guess you're saying it's a new issue with the 4.x series of updates. I just switched to 4.x from 3.66. I hope I don't experience it though.

You do realize they are talking about the 625, not the 622 ??

The issue is still there and I would consider it WORSE. With the prior 4.xx versions, I only saw the issue crop up in 1 hour-length shows (not every 1 hour show I watched, but if the show was 1 hour, I knew chances would be good I'd have the issue at some point in the playback). I was watching a couple of 30 min shows and had the issue today (so it looks like it affects 30-min and 1-hour shows now).

probably affects about 15-20% of the shows I playback on the DVR, but it is a bug that should be squashed at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts