LAB HD (129): Space 7pm ET

RPacion

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 25, 2004
Anthem, AZ
" NASA's library is brought to life by presenting images of the beyond in high definition. (HDTV/Dolby 5.1)"

Been waiting for this one. :cool:

First showing: Saturday, April 2, 7:00 PM Eastern Time

Dang it -- wish it wasn't up against the Final Four. :no
Oh, well...I put it in the Planner anyway -- maybe I can check in during commercials.

Space is on right now. Interesting images from Mars, etc.
I am watching it for the first time! :up

I watched for the first time this evening also :D It was most excellent. I find it very disapointing when a major NASA project gets very little air time. Normally us mere pesants only get to see the first couple images of any project and are whisked away to something that isn't news worthy and we never hear of see anything of the project again :(

Ilya, Did you see last year when MOOV aired the 3D images from the rover's stereoscopic cameras? To get the full effect you also needed 3D glasses.

I like the Universe In HD Updates on DiscoveryHD. I could dig having a full time channel like this. I read about 2 years ago where NASA has been accumulating quite a bit of HD footage from Shuttle missions, I'd love to see some of those.

bryan27 said:
Ilya, Did you see last year when MOOV aired the 3D images from the rover's stereoscopic cameras? To get the full effect you also needed 3D glasses.
I think it was on DiscoveryHD, wasn't it? I need to buy those glasses!
Still, my favorite episode is that slow 20+ minute Mars panorama - the one that was shown yesterday at the end of the Space segment! I watched it many times last year, but I am still fascinated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)