Lacrosse/Eau Claire DMA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sammy4041

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
Eau Claire, WI
Well, Directv has finally lured me into there territory with the possible addition of the Lacrosse/Eau Claire HD locals.

I tried searching and I cant seem to pinpoint what I am looking for. If it is right below my eyes I apoligize.

I am looking at the NFL ticket promotion.

Is this a good move? Am I able to downgrade to a lower package after the four months is up.

What is the true cost of the everything pack with HD after taxes and other fee's

I have to say, directv's website seems a little bit more open ended and not quite as clear as dish's.

If there are better deals out there please advise.

Well, Directv has finally lured me into there territory with the possible addition of the Lacrosse/Eau Claire HD locals.

I tried searching and I cant seem to pinpoint what I am looking for. If it is right below my eyes I apoligize.

I am looking at the NFL ticket promotion. - click here and scroll to bottom package (Premier) for info on the NFL Sunday Ticket deal

Is this a good move? Am I able to downgrade to a lower package after the four months is up. - Yes

What is the true cost of the everything pack with HD after taxes and other fee's - Depends on total number of receivers (SD/HD/SD-DVR/HD-DVR)

I have to say, directv's website seems a little bit more open ended and not quite as clear as dish's.

If there are better deals out there please advise.
See notes above

Also, be sure to check with the sponsors (thumbnail ads across the top of any page) for other deals not specifically offered through D*'s site.

Also, be sure to check with the sponsors (thumbnail ads across the top of any page) for other deals not specifically offered through D*'s site.

Thanks for the response, I guess I got what I asked for in my question.

I was more hoping for someone who currently has the everything pack and what they would pay.

I will have one HD/DVR reiever and plan on having all the hd channels available.

I guess the problem I have is that it is kind of like charter. As far as I can tell you really dont know what you are going to pay for the package after the promotion is over.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the response, I guess I got what I asked for in my question.

I was more hoping for someone who currently has the everything pack and what they would pay.

In that case, sorry, I can't be more specific on that as I don't have the Premiere package. I have one of the grandfathered packages that falls between two current packages, so I don't even know what I pay for and what I get...unless I tune to a channel and it has a signal. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts