Laser 7.5 Mesh Bud Manual

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I believe LASER was made by Perfect 10. Here is the manual Perfect10 Sat dish assembly manual - page 1.jpg Perfect10 Sat dish assembly manual - page 2.jpg Perfect10 Sat dish assembly manual - page 3.jpg Perfect10 Sat dish assembly manual - page 4.jpg Perfect10 Sat dish assembly manual - page 5.jpg Perfect10 Sat dish assembly manual - page 6.jpg In Detail 9 it refers to a few Laser models

Reactions: Melvinfta
I just checked and this is in the manuals section under "P" Should of checked there before posting. Well anyway hope this helped

Glad to help. Believe it or not I have a never assembled 7.5 Laser still in it's shipping carton that I picked up from a very nice gentleman near Napa, CA. Before I could put it up a friend who lives about 2 miles from me gave me a 7 1/2 foot Wineguard. I put it up instead. Good luck with your dish. IMG_1281.JPG IMG_1290.JPG IMG_1255.JPG IMG_1254.JPG

Reactions: Titanium
Was winegard , laser and unimesh made by the same supplier.... ir was it just an easy design to copy?

Sent from my SM-G930V using the SatelliteGuys app!

NO, but a dish is a dish, and there's only so many ways to make them. Plenty of them were farmed out the the various manufacturers. Then there were plenty that were just relabeled for distributors.

Primestar I agree they are not made by the same manufacturer. My Wineguard 71/2' has several major differences from my Perfect 10\Laser. 1st the wineguard is 3 sections and the Laser is 4. Next the Wineguard mesh slides into riglets and then crimped. The Laser mesh is screwed on using wafer head screws(way easier to repair) Also the polar mt. on my Wineguard is set up to mount the actuator on either side(East/West). My Laser is West only. The mounts look very different but accomplish the same thing. One thing I'll say is both mounts look as if they are beefy enough to carry a much larger dish.

I checked the Laser arm with a welding magnet and it did not stick to the arms, so I would say it's aluminum. They are very light.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts