Last and Next 3D Movie

Oz was a fun flick, 3D looked fantastic. The S5100 worked without a hitch and the calibration Chad did on the VT50 was good man. Brightest 3D Ive watched yet. I also like these RF glasses, you can cut them into a mode where it looks 2D for anyone that has problems with 3D, while everyone else watches 3D. Final act had some great LFE in it.

Next, Brave 3D.

Just watched Deep Gold 3D last night. It was a good conversion. Not quite the high budget ones we've seen recently but used good conversion technology so the 3D was well done with many full range scenes, both above and underwater. The story is an old theme of lots of gold lost at sea in a plane wreck. Combined with a criminal bait and switch story, kept you guessing who the bad guys were. It takes place in the Philippines but used world wide resources for actors and production. The film made theatrical debut in April 2011 but just recently became available in 3D on BluRay.

Just watched Percy Jackson at the theater. Not bad in the 3d department especially with the water scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It was a conversion, which I was not happy about, but I'll definitely be renting it. I usually use some of the "to 3D or not" reviews to make my decision on getting a 3D conversion rental.

Going to watch Pacific Rim today, and its not in 3D anymore here, so I'll have to wait until the blu-ray to view the 3D version. It is a hybrid where the CGI sections are native 3D, which should make for some fun.

Saw Epic3D. The 3D was OK but the story left me bored. Fell asleep several times. Wife watched it all the way through and said she found it OK. It's OK for our grandson who now watches 3D. But, he is into more action movies. Maybe Epic 3D is better for little girls???

Last: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 3D.

Movie was excellent as usual for the HP series, but the 3D was just so-so imo. Scenes I had seen in 2D that I thought would be so much better in 3D really weren't.

Next up: ??
?

Watched it last night in 3D! It looked awesome!

John Wick 4

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)