Last and Next 3D Movie

Thanks for the heads up on these two. Got word today that the rental would be delayed. :( I have 6 new titles on order and I hope they arrive before the weekend.

Watched Sadako 3D and Monster in Paris.

Don't bother with Sadako 3D. It was a bad movie poorly edited and was in Japanese, subtitles were very difficult to read in 3D text. Font was very tiny and washed out. Monster in Paris was OK. Good image quality story was 5 out of 10.

My favorite in that disk is when the food, is tossed at the camera in slomotion. Putting that part on instant replay, my grandson loves to run in the room trying to catch it.

Saw Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter. Fantastic modern rendition of the story. Really a fun watch. The 3D imagery was terrific, very clean and plenty of full range depth throughout. It's another keeper, even though I rented this copy. I will watch it again one more time before mailing it back.

Just finished Jack The Giant Slayer. Very enjoyable story. I'm actually loving the modern rendition of these traditional fairy tales. The 3D is lending an even greater enjoyable experience.

I just finished watching Jack The Giant Slayer too. And like you, I really enjoyed it and the 3D effects were spot on.

Really had some good laughs at the quick jokes too! :)

Saw Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter. Fantastic modern rendition of the story. Really a fun watch. The 3D imagery was terrific, very clean and plenty of full range depth throughout. It's another keeper, even though I rented this copy. I will watch it again one more time before mailing it back.

I just finished watching it this afternoon. I agree with all you said. Wonderful movie with great 3D.

Saw Despicable Me 2 last night in 3D. It had the be the best 3D movie I have seen since Avatar.

Highly recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Not yet. HDD gave it a 1/5 for the movie itself. Amazon reviews are much better. We decided to rewatch Both parts of Deathly Hallows this afternoon/tonight.

S~

Saw Upside Down tonight. I liked it as it was a unique story. A combination love story set in a fantasy dual world of opposing gravity. It's rare we get a new story in science fiction these days. This is a different one for sure.

3D was clean and not over powering. Lots of depth, very little negative parallax ( Pop-out).

John Wick 4

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)