Last and Next 3D Movie

Last: Titanic 3D

Just shows that when you spend the time and money even a conversion can look spectacular.

S~

Just got Sector 7 and it was pretty good for an Asian scifi. It had an English DTS 5.1 sound track. The bad part was the acting was really stupid. I guess this is typical for Asian sci-fi films.

Sent from my iPad3 using SatelliteGuys app

last two: Titanic and Ghosts of the Abyss.

Next: Expecting to get The Avengers, followed quickly by Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dial M for Murder, Prometheus, and Avatar. All on pre-order.

Prometheus 3D last night.
Very good scifi and decent 3D. A bit on the dark side but story is interesting and on par with Avatar story. Theme is search for the creator of mankind.

Coming up: On my shelf waiting for viewing-

Avengers 3D
Mummies 3D
Flying Swords 3D
Ocean 3D
Mars 3D

Watched Titanic 3D last night ($2.99 on Dish On-Demand).
For a movie that wasn't originally shot in 3D it looked great!

You should see & hear the BD ... :)

Is the 3D BD available from BB or Netflix? Not sure if I want to purchase it.
The On-Demand quality was pretty good though.

Is Prometheus 3D worth a purchase?

If you like "making of" extra features, the Prometheus 3D set has one of the best. It fills an entire Blu Ray disk and runs for several hours. Prometheus is a prequel to the Alien series. This set is not a waste of money to buy.

Bought Prometheus and Avatar today at Target. Just finished watching Prometheus in 3D.

Looks and sounds great! Some scenes are absolutely spectacular! As a movie though (compared to Avatar anyway) to me it somewhat lacked the depth. No pun intended! :)
But I think I will watch it again, so it was worth a purchase.

Didn't get into the extras yet.

Sent from my iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys