Last & Next HD DVD Watched

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Rewatching T3: Rise of the Machines tonight. Damn, that action scene with the Champion crane and the firetruck is one of the best action scenes of any movie. :D

I too think my subs might blow up ;)

Next? Not sure - probably Harry Potter 5.

Last: Ocean's 11; a great movie, worth watching over and over again, in any media.

Next? Probably continue the trilogy, even though 12 does not come close.

Last: Ocean's 11; a great movie, worth watching over and over again, in any media.

Next? Probably continue the trilogy, even though 12 does not come close.
I've got the trilogy and need to watch it as well. I agree about 12. The whole Julia Roberts pretending to be Julia Roberts thing just really annoys me.

Last: 2001: A Space Odyssey - unbelevable HD PQ for a 1968 movie! (Thanks to Super Panavision 70: a 65-mm film)

Next: Eyes Wide Shut - sticking with Kubrick for now :D

Last: 2001: A Space Odyssey - unbelevable HD PQ for a 1968 movie! (Thanks to Super Panavision 70: a 65-mm film)

Next: Eyes Wide Shut - sticking with Kubrick for now :D

Well, I saw it in UHD, and while the PQ is good, I just have a hard time sitting through 2001, even if it is "classic."

Well, I saw it in UHD, and while the PQ is good, I just have a hard time sitting through 2001, even if it is "classic."
Yes, it's hard, even for a Kubrick fan like me. :)
Never the less, it's still one of my most favorite movies!
Some scenes are just amazing and have almost hypnotic effect!

Of course, if I watched it expecting a scifi action movie, I would be disappointed and would fall asleep after the first 10 minutes. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)