Last & Next HD DVD Watched

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Watching Viva Las vegas. Love seeing those early '60s sports cars, and flinch every time they crash an old Jag.

I had a WS version of this on laserdisc, and it really is a whole new experience. Others have talked about incremental, but a 2 generation jump is major. :D

Last: Blade Runner. Director's Cut.

Next: Blade Runner. The Final Cut.

Last - Thing
Next - Probably Troy or one of the other 5 "freebies".

Got the new SS setup and need to look at (and HEAR!) them all again. Dang...!

I picked up Serenity from Amazon for half-off (through the SatelliteGuys.US storefront, natch!) and watched that for the first time. Excellent story, but the CG seemed a little, well, 1990s-ish in spots...

I'm not too sure what's up next; probably one of the 5 freebies that finally came in the mail, or The Borne Supremacy.

Watched Lethal Weapon last evening (Can't remember when I bought it. Like many of my DVDs it still had the wrapper on!) Been a long time since I saw that one. I was surprised that the picture was formatted to fill the 16x9 screen. Audio was OK but not great. Fun experience anyway!

Next, probably Fast and Furious...

Harry Potter 3 (bought it for my kid, and was waiting for a good time to give it to him; alas... he went into a box and found it. ;)

Next... well, since he also found HP4, I am thinking it will be next. :D

Got through Blade Runner Final Cut, Fast/Furious Tokyo Drift (not bad!), then Mission Impossible (1) over the holiday weekend. Will continue with the MI series...

Got through the rest of the MI series 2 weeks ago, then watched 2Fast/Furious last weekend along with Italian Job. Next will probably be Troy. Have Full Metal Jacket still in its plastic jacket, and the Planet Earth series in queue. More on the way. Lotsa fun for the rest of the summer anyway...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)