Last & Next HD DVD Watched

Last: Smokey and the Bandit. Sombitch, that is still a great movie. Even if Bandit has no respect for the law ;)

Next: Probably some of Heroes Season 1. :D

Last: Battlestar Gallactica Season 1, Disc 1 (1st half of the pilot); The video quality was awful. I've seen better on upconverted DVDs :(

Next: Disc 2

last: eagles: down under (again) wife was out so i TURNED IT UP!!!
also watches a movie, it was blu-ray so look elsewhere to find out what movie!! lol

wow. nobody has been watching hd dvd latlet...
Actually we're probably just embarassed to admit it!

On Fri./Sat. last I watched Meet the Parents/Meet the Fockers. I had seen the first years ago somewhere but never the second, so seeing both in order was...well...in order!

I still have 20+ HD DVD titles in the queue, most still in their wrappers. I have Meet Joe Black loaded for my next, but not sure when that will be.

I quit buying HD DVD titles and am focusing on BDs for the present...

Finally watched Meet Joe Black. I'm a fan of both Pitt and Hopkins. It was 3 hrs. long and probably could have been shorter. Not a great movie but perhaps worth watching again some day.

Next, probably Waterworld. I have never seen this one in its entirety. I'm a Gibson fan, so I'll probably follow WW up with Road Warrior, IIRC the only one of that series released on HD DVD...

...Next, probably Waterworld. I have never seen this one in its entirety. I'm a Gibson fan, so I'll probably follow WW up with Road Warrior, IIRC the only one of that series released on HD DVD...
Well, silly me! Of course it was Costner in the lead role as "Mariner". I also liked Dennis Hopper as "the Deacon" and Jeanne Tripplehorn as Helen, the eye candy.

Also watched "The Watcher". I was attracted to it since Keanu Reeves plays the antagonist. Interesting flick but not worth a second viewing.

Didn't make it to Road Warrior, maybe next weekend...

Just got a set of Smallville in Seasons 1-5.

Watched Season 1 pilot.

Picked up my Toshiba HD-DVD player at a pawn shop in early February and am building a library of old movies and favorites.

Also got a Sony PS3 with $150 rebate but Blu-Ray's are not as inexpensive as HD-DVD's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)