Last & Next HD DVD Watched

Last: BSG Season 1 Mini-Series, discs 1 & 2.

My wife forced me to watch it. She's been a huge BSG fan and has been begging me to start watching the series with her. What did I get myself into?! Now, I think I'm hooked. Good stuff.

Last: BSG Season 1 Mini-Series, discs 1 & 2.

My wife forced me to watch it. She's been a huge BSG fan and has been begging me to start watching the series with her. What did I get myself into?! Now, I think I'm hooked. Good stuff.
and it just keeps getting better Imho... ;)
Might watch some of S-1 Myself this weekend...

Last: Ocean's 11. Can watch it over and over. First time I let my kid watch it. He loved it.

Next: who knows, the HD DVD viewings are far fewer and farther apart these days, as the BD collection grows.

Last the "new "Friday the13" such as SUCKED ..Loved the 1980 reginal one & watched many times!i remember, i was 9yo that movie came in theater!DANG GETTING OLD!
next "Knowing".

Last the "new "Friday the13" such as SUCKED ..Loved the 1980 reginal one & watched many times!i remember, i was 9yo that movie came in theater!DANG GETTING OLD!
next "Knowing".

Uhmmm, none of these are HDDVD.

Next: Cat People Uhmm was 19 when this came out in '82. Way older.

Haven't watched an HDDVD in ages.

S~

Last: Inside Man (great flick; I bought it at Fry's back in January, and only now sat down to watch it)

AND in watching it it struck me funny all the old debates about why BD is better than HD DVD. Total hog wash; the PQ on Inside Man was as good if not better than many of the BDs I watch. It was all a stupid marketing game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)