Last & Next Movie Watched

Discussion in 'DVD & Blu-ray' started by BlackHitachi, May 7, 2008.

1. Last: Dr. Strange. The CG was way overdone, and too much leap of character development. I rank it "down" in the Thor department (ironic that the two meet after initial credits).

2. Last: Rogue One

Really enjoyed it. Nice tie-in to Episode 4

Next: Fantastic Beasts UHD

S~

3. Watched it (Rogue One) twice this past week. Really enjoyed it more the second time. Pieces tied-together better and it really was an excellent prelude to Episode IV. The CGI for Tarkin (Lee) was amazing! Not so much for Leia (Fisher)...she looked a tad too cartoonish. Minor nit to pick though. Liked the way they did Vader and the scenes he was in. All-in-all, I'd give it an 9.

4. Rogue One

Yeah, that was pretty freaking good man.

5. Hoping for Rogue One 3D followed by "A New Hope" next weekend...

6. House part I from the newly restored House and House II blu-ray pack. Had never actually seen either, part I is pretty goofy and the restoration looks nice.

7. Split

That was a wild movie, and the very end had me smiling ear to ear.

KAB likes this.
  8. Alien ... had to following Prometheus.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

9. Minority Report

Bought the BD...first time I'd ever seen it in full HD...

10. Aliens ... been awhile.

11. That's where the movie series ended for me. I've seen the rest, aside from Covenant (not out yet), but as far as I think of the franchise, it ended at the end of Aliens...the other films never happened...

12. Teen Titans Judas Contract

Pretty good, I have been enjoying their cartoon installments in the DC Universe.

Going to watch the Heat Definitive Edition tonight that I just got in. Last time I saw this, other than catching bits on TV, was DVD, so Im pretty excited.

13. Man, I forgot how good Heat is. The PQ and AQ have some age, but there are some good spots. When they are at the airport at the end, one plane taxiing around the runway shook my chair with LFE.

14. Alien 3...

15. You took the words RIGHT out of my mouth!!!

16. Last: xXx

Fun movie. Haven't seen it since it came out.

Next: xXx: Return of Xander Cage (UHD)

S~

17. Last: Beauty and the Beast

That was really good. Audio and video were top notch. This movie would shine in UHD. Definitely has the Disney charm and magic.

S~

18. Hacksaw Ridge, intense, very good!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

19. Arrival- different take on first contact... good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk