Last service price upgrades

Usually a seperate or enclosed letter details pricing increases. As has been stated increases are dependant on each packs' default pricing and usually range from 1-3. Pricing increases anually in order to keep pace with competition with exception to guaranteed pricing packs that are usually limited such as the Digi DVR Adv. I had cable, full premiums five years ago and I was paying the latter end of 130-150/mo for it. If 100 is all you get hit with, be thankful in the longrun.

From 1997 - 2000 I had no price increase with DISH . Since then we've had a price increase every year. Last year they did away with the 5.00 discount on the AEP with Hd and raised the price by 5.00 giving me a 10.00 increase just for hd. I really had a hard time justifing that one. I only hope that we see no more large increases on hd just because they can. I would hope that the hd version of a channel is already included in the price DISH pays to the provider anyway and as such no more increase is warranted. IF hd goes up anymore than the current 20.00 , I would have to reconsider the hd pack entirely and that would be a shame since I have 3 hd dvrs now: 2- 622s & a 722.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)