Lastest SW Release Notes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
This is a duplicate post from another thread. I'm just posting it here so it'll be easier to find/look-up. You can find the release notes on dishsupport.com:)

ViP 722k - L690
HDCP force TV2 fix, Blockbuster "Select All" fix, EPG updates, Misc stability fixes
Software Release Notes Week of 10/10

ViP 222 - L505
HDMI Detect, Live Sports Theme, Basic Remote Upgrades, update pop-up text (024), Locks password pop-up changes, EPG updates, Misc stability fixes

ViP 211k - L550
Locks password pop-up changes, Opt in Free Preview Trigger, micro-timers (stuck view banner, nightly updates not firing) fix, KVH check switch fix, EPG updates, Misc stability fixes
Software Release Notes Week of 10/03
ViP 722 - L721
Misc fixes, Install Wizard, EPG Updates
Software Release Notes Week of 9/26
ViP 722k - L688
Locks password pop-up changes, DISH On Demand updates, misc updates.

ViP 722 - L677
Adaptive Streaming, 3D FVOD, Locks password pop-up changes, DISH On Demand updates, misc updates.
Software Release Notes Week of 9/12

Is this the right place for bug reports? I found one in L688 on the 722k. If I go to the Interactive channel in Single mode, then press Guide to exit, TV2 gets stuck in full stretch mode. I can cycle through formats, but the screen never changes. Only a red button reset can make it respond to format changes again.

Is this the right place for bug reports? I found one in L688 on the 722k. If I go to the Interactive channel in Single mode, then press Guide to exit, TV2 gets stuck in full stretch mode. I can cycle through formats, but the screen never changes. Only a red button reset can make it respond to format changes again.
You can let one of the DIRT guys know and they can send something to the software engineers. If they deem it a high enough priority they will fix it. But you know, the yellow and blue buttons don't work over IR since S103 or 4, and that's something that has an effect on GoogleTV and any thing else that uses Harmony Remote tech and it hasn't been worthy a fix. :rolleyes:

Can I please get you to PM receiver and smart card numbers please? As DustoMan said I can submit a Technical Problem Report to let the engineers know about this issue. Thanks.

Thanks to all. I PM'd another DIRT member earlier who just responded it's a known issue to be fixed in the next release. In the mean time I'll avoid the Interactive channel on TV2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)