Latest Date for Future Voom Install?

BigTVSteve

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 27, 2004
I have an install date of 2/18/05 for two Voom 24 inch dishes in Northern Nevada. This was set up with the Voom 800 number on 1/23/05, with no hassles.

Of course, I have been trying to get this same installation performed since 12/27/04. Either Voom or the install company (Install Pro) has been screwing up the order with 18 inch dishes, which are not going to work well in snow country.

Does anyone have a later scheduled install date than 2/18/05? Yeah, I know, talk is cheap; we will have to see if my installation actually occurs.

i can tell you that they are still shipping voom receivers to the installer i get the on a daily bases no slow down here if anything pick up since the big news.

Well, I have an install date for 2/17 for an additional 4 receivers but I have not been in touch with the installer. I will be calling them tomorrow..

BigTVSteve:

If the installer doesn't show up again. I would ask Voom to choose another installer. Also the installer should call you the day before the actual install happens to confirm the appointment. Also I believe Voom can give you the number of the installer that is coming out to your house.

Voom Is Still Installing

VOOM IS STILL INSTALL IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS GETTING INSTALLED GIVE ME A CALL I HAVE NATIONWIDE INSTALLERS THAT CAN GET YOU DONE QUICKLY!
www.voomhdtv4u.com
1-866-655-8666

BigTVSteve said:
I have an install date of 2/18/05 for two Voom 24 inch dishes in Northern Nevada. This was set up with the Voom 800 number on 1/23/05, with no hassles.

Of course, I have been trying to get this same installation performed since 12/27/04. Either Voom or the install company (Install Pro) has been screwing up the order with 18 inch dishes, which are not going to work well in snow country.

Does anyone have a later scheduled install date than 2/18/05? Yeah, I know, talk is cheap; we will have to see if my installation actually occurs.

If you are implying that the later the install date, the more viable Voom looks - I don't buy it. I can't make Voom last longer by scheduling a 3/15/05 install date! All it means is that as of the date you scheduled the install the CSRs are still taking install orders...

Jthompson said:
VOOM IS STILL INSTALL IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS GETTING INSTALLED GIVE ME A CALL I HAVE NATIONWIDE INSTALLERS THAT CAN GET YOU DONE QUICKLY!
www.voomhdtv4u.com
1-866-655-8666
And we thank you for SHOUTING that news form the roof tops! :)

JThompson,

Thanks for the installation outfit second sourcing. If I have any more troubles with Install Pros dropping the ball, I will certainly be calling that 866 number you provided. Thanks.

For others, prior to my posting in late January, I had many phone discussions with both Voom and Install Pros about my missing equipment and the missed install dates. So far, the Feb 17 installation date is holding...

Deinstaller came yesterday

The deinstaller came by to pick up my Voom receiver and remote yesterday - left the antennas. He installs Voom, Dish, and Directv and said that his Voom installs have pretty much stopped and there have been a lot of deinstalls.

bbtkd said:
The deinstaller came by to pick up my Voom receiver and remote yesterday - left the antennas. He installs Voom, Dish, and Directv and said that his Voom installs have pretty much stopped and there have been a lot of deinstalls.

Whatever makes you happy.
I will continue enjoy 40+ HD chanells with V* until it is out there or until somebody else deliver more HD. :D

bbtkd said:
It sounds like you had a poor installer or live in poor OTA/VOOM reception area. I have received contradictory information regarding installs/de-installs from reliable sources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts