Lawrence Taylor arrested for rape

WOW!! The athletic neanderthal metality to take whatever they want strikes again??!!

AND A MINOR AT THAT!!

Former Giants great Lawrence Taylor was arrested Thursday in Rockland County in connection with the reported rape of a 15-year-old girl, sources said.

Taylor allegedly beat and sexually assaulted the girl and has been charged with third-degree rape, the Journal News was reporting.

Read more: Lawrence Taylor rape arrest: Ex-Giant accused of raping, beating teen girl in NY hotel - sources

They, as in the police department that arrested him, is supposed to have a new conference today at 3:00pm with more details.

ALL I can say is WOW.....

Last edited:
More sordid details are coming out:

The victim apparently was a runaway from the Bronx who was brought by a pimp to the Holiday Inn where Taylor was staying, Ramapo Supervisor Christopher St. Lawrence said this morning.

The girl got beaten up at the hotel, authorities said, and later needed treatment at a hospital.

"She was a runaway since March and there was a pimp involved," St. Lawrence said. "She got punched in the face. We're not sure who did it."

The police got involved after the girl texted her uncle as the pimp drove her down to the Bronx, St. Lawrence said. The uncle called the New York City Police Department and officers met the pimp's car in the city, St. Lawrence said.

The police took statements from the girl, arrested the pimp and called the Ramapo Police Department, who sent officers to the hotel to investigate.

Football great Lawrence Taylor charged in Ramapo with rape of 15-year-old girl | LoHud.com | The Journal News

Why are you looking at WOW?

My post was corrected!

MORE stuff coming in:

The victim apparently was a runaway from the Bronx who was brought by a pimp to the Holiday Inn where Taylor was staying, Ramapo Supervisor Christopher St. Lawrence said this morning.

The girl got beaten up at the hotel, authorities said, and later needed treatment at a hospital.

"She was a runaway since March and there was a pimp involved," St. Lawrence said. "She got punched in the face. We're not sure who did it."

The police got involved after the girl texted her uncle as the pimp drove her down to the Bronx, St. Lawrence said. The uncle called the New York City Police Department and officers met the pimp's car in the city, St. Lawrence said.

The police took statements from the girl, arrested the pimp and called the Ramapo Police Department, who sent officers to the hotel to investigate.

Police secured the scene in the hotel room, gathered evidence and sent detectives to New York City as part of the investigation.

Football great Lawrence Taylor charged in Ramapo with rape of 15-year-old girl | LoHud.com | The Journal News

MONTEBELLO — Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor was arrested in a Rockland hotel overnight and is facing a felony rape charge involving an attack on a 15-year-old girl who apparently was a runaway from New York City controlled by a pimp, authorities said this morning.

What does it mean to be "facing" a charge, be it felony rape or any other charge?

Taylor was being held in the town police lockup pending arraignment in Ramapo Justice Court this afternoon. One of the charges being considered is third-degree rape, a charge that involves having intercourse with a minor.

Apparently, the "felony rape charge" being contemplated is "third degree rape", in this instance "having sexual intercourse with a minor". To me, 40 year olds look like college students. If Taylor requested a young virgin, then he probably should be convicted of third degree rape, but if he just left it up to the pimp, I would vote to acquit on that charge.

The victim was reportedly beaten during the attack....

I will wager she was beaten by her pimp, who may have been pissed that the client was dissatisfied. If Lawrence Taylor punched her in the face, I think this story would be about a murder investigation.

In 2001, Taylor was convicted of possessing drug paraphernalia in New Jersey. The conviction stemmed from the September 1998 discovery in a hotel room of a butane torch and other materials commonly used to smoke crack.

Thank God they didn't catch me. Not only do I have several butane torches, I also have a mirror and a razor blade. I don't know how either of those implements are used in the preparation of or ingestion of cocaine, but I 've seen them in Woody Allen movies. And I have a teaspoon. Didn't Ricky Nelson use a teaspoon?

In 2000, he drew five years of federal probation for filing false tax returns and for tax evasion.

What will Geithner and Rangel get?

Last edited:
lawrencetaylor.jpg

What does it mean to be "facing" a charge, be it felony rape or any other charge?

Apparently, the "felony rape charge" being contemplated is "third degree rape", in this instance "having sexual intercourse with a minor". To me, 40 year olds look like college students. If Taylor requested a young virgin, then he probably should be convicted of third degree rape, but if he just left it up to the pimp, I would vote to acquit on that charge.

I will wager she was beaten by her pimp, who may have been pissed that the client was dissatisfied. If Lawrence Taylor punched her in the face, I think this story would be about a murder investigation.

Thank God they didn't catch me. Not only do I have several butane torches, I also have a mirror and a razor blade. I don't know how either of those implements are used in the preparation of or ingestion of cocaine, but I 've seen them in Woody Allen movies. And I have a teaspoon. Didn't Ricky Nelson use a teaspoon?

What will Geithner and Rangel get?

You must be a fan.

:rolleyes:

IF....and of course, we will have to see what comes out...but IF he DID do these things, he basically did the 4 things that will land you ATLEAST 20 years for sure....soliciting a hooker, having sex with a minor, aggravated assult AND rape..!

DAMN....and IF he did this, include he prior history...and LT might NEVER get out of jail and die there.

How on earth does a 15 year old girl live with a pimp for weeks? She doesn't text her uncle until after she is raped?

So sad...

Sandra

More disturbing details:

Rasheed Davis, a 36-year-old parolee, was arrested in the case on charges of unlawful imprisonment, assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

Police said the girl had been staying with Davis in the Bronx for a few weeks. He beat her up, drove her to the Holiday Inn and told her she had to have sex with Taylor, police said. When she refused, Davis handed her over to Taylor, who sexually assaulted her, they said. Taylor paid her $300, which she gave to Davis, police said.

Davis "struck the young girl with his fist, kicked her and brought her to the Holiday Inn against her will," NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

On the way back from Suffern, the girl sent text messages to her uncle spelling out what had happened, Browne said. The uncle then went to the NYPD, he said.

Davis was sentenced in April 1994 to eight to 25 years in prison for first-degree manslaughter. He was paroled in March 2008.

The Associated Press: Ex-NFL star Taylor arrested in NY rape case

Cowboy up time for Paul Pierce

Dallas Braden of A's throws 19th perfect game in MLB history

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)