Lazarus Project is on TNT

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Started watching this British series import on TNT . So far it is pretty good. Sci-fi plot involves time jumps and a man who notices time is jumping back to a fixed date of July 1st at midnight. He gets 6 months to live over again till the end of December and then wakes up and he is on July 1st again. It has a multi national secrete government group involved in the reason why time is repeating and they are called the Lazarus Project. Seems that they are there to prevent or change Extinction level events that have gone on Earth.

The first one was in 1963 with America and Russia attacked each other with nukes, and 1979 when Pakistan attacked India with nukes and so on . He even asks Archie, the woman that recruits him to the group, why they didn't stop corona virus from killing so many people and she says :"You think they would of come up with a vaccine in 9 months without us repeating time till they found the answer?"

I recommend giving it a try and you too will be hooked. :smug

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Dish Hopper does not want to record Only New of this. Must be because the original air date was in the UK. I have to weekly restore the timer.

Dish Hopper does not want to record Only New of this. Must be because the original air date was in the UK. I have to weekly restore the timer.

I set up a timer to record Only New episodes of The Lazarus Project. According to the schedule tab it appears to be working. It is scheduled to record tomorrow from 9-10:07 PM. What is strange is when I edit the end time of the timer from 2 minutes late to 0 minutes late it saves the timer but when I check the timer again it is back to 2 minutes late on the End setting.
I deleted the original timer and recreated the timer but the new timer does the same thing. Editing the End Time does not save the new setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeD-C05
After the last couple of episodes, I have lost interest. The lead actor is not that good...too droll.

Reactions: teachsac
Yes the last episode wasn't a good one. But I will see it through till the end of the season. I understand George wants to get his girlfriend back, but I didn't understand why he had to go to another country on the sly without his job knowing about it. But I thought the power to reboot the world was in the hands of someone much higher than anyone that is in the bureau presently. So how does his trip make any sense? Unless the person who can reboot it is in that foreign country he traveled to. :confused:

Last edited:
Yes the last episode wasn't a good one. But I will see it through till the end of the season. I understand George wants to get his girlfriend back, but I didn't understand why he had to got to another country on the sly without his job knowing about it. But I thought the power to reboot the world was in the hands of someone much higher than anyone that is in the bureau presently. So how does his trip make any sense? Unless the person who can reboot it is in that foreign country he traveled to. :confused:
And we don't really know how Shiv knows and why he is trying to stop him. When it ended I just thought WTF?

Half way through this and really enjoying. Wasn't sure given the description I had read previously. Interesting side effects of this flavor of time travel.