LCR Speaker Options

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to jones for a set of 501s.
That's what my college roommate had in 1975. He, on the other hand, was jonesing for the 901s.

So, I wonder what Bongu did (or will do)?

That's what my college roommate had in 1975. He, on the other hand, was jonesing for the 901s.
I had no illusions that I could find a room that would work with a set of rear-firing speakers.

I did enjoy listening the Mannheim Steamroller's Crickets on the 901s at the stereo shop.
So, I wonder what Bongu did (or will do)?
Pick two situations are never easy.

In post 4, i posted my situation clearly. And in post 7 I clearly stated my intentions. There was no need for additional details, but this bully proceeded to attack a respected member that stood up in my defense.

I solved my issues without the cynicism and criticism offered by the bully here. I have seen this bully belittle other members in different threads and I for one am tired of it.

For the first time since I joined this forum, I have blocked a member. I always welcome differing opinions, but I refuse to be bullied by anyone, anywhere. I have contributed to this forum for many years, mailed numerous items for free to members in need, and my Pub Membership has not lapsed. I know the mods are unpaid, but IMHO one should have stepped in. If a mod stepped in without my knowledge to correct this unwarranted, destructive, and unwelcome behavior behind the scenes, thank you.

To the bullies out there, I pray that you find the counsel you require.

For the great folks that offered constructive advice, thank you for your support.

Rant over. If you have read all this, thank you.

A MOD should close this thread as there is no further support needed.

FWIW, the same self identified expert dumps on most of the threads in this area. Not much to be done beyond ignoring him and continue to try and be helpful.

:notrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)