Leaving Directv for Directv stream

But isn't HULU in reality, just an app ?
I can run Hulu thru a downloaded app on my Android based TV, I can have Hulu on my Roku I believe, can I not take my roku wherever I want and still have Hulu ?
If you have hulu with live tv, and you take your device outside of your home location, when you open the app it detects that and will not play content unless you change your home location. As you can only do that a couple of times a year with HULU, you effectively can not use Hulu outside of your home location if you have the live component in your hulu plan.

If you have hulu with live tv, and you take your device outside of your home location, when you open the app it detects that and will not play content unless you change your home location. As you can only do that a couple of times a year with HULU, you effectively can not use Hulu outside of your home location if you have the live component in your hulu plan.
Thanks for the info ....
I have Hulu, but don't use it to often, I'll have to remember that when I do.

Thanks for the info ....
I have Hulu, but don't use it to often, I'll have to remember that when I do.

I only have Hulu because it's free with my cell phone plan. It's the lowest plan. I have noticed the picture quality ain't the best when watching Smallville on it.

I only have Hulu because it's free with my cell phone plan. It's the lowest plan. I have noticed the picture quality ain't the best when watching Smallville on it.
I'm in the same boat as you ... only have it because of my cell service.
Otherwise, I was planning on turning it on to watch Orville and thats about it.

However, I should look at the services I do have a bit more often to see if anything strikes me that I should watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)