Lebron James prediction thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, you two have one thing in common. You're both predicting (Stephen A. is "guaranteeing") LeBron will end up in NY.
he's looking like an idiot. he guaranteed yesterday or the day before that chris and lebron would end up in miami with wade. that it was a done deal:rolleyes:. i find that hard to believe. i'm not sure anyone knows anything yet. much less to guarantee anything :rolleyes:

he's looking like an idiot. he guaranteed yesterday or the day before that chris and lebron would end up in miami with wade. that it was a done deal:rolleyes:. i find that hard to believe. i'm not sure anyone knows anything yet. much less to guarantee anything :rolleyes:

I guarantee Stephen A Smith keeps guaranteeing things just so people remember he is still alive. :rolleyes:

Sandra

I like him. I like guys that stick their necks out and not afraid to be wrong. He is not a pu*** like the Lupicas of the world which just fo with the flow.

Well if he guarantees every possible destination at one time or another, how can he possibly be wrong? Yeah, that's really sticking your neck out. Jeez. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Last edited:

He did not guarantee anything. He stated that according to his sources who has NEVER been wrong to him in 12 years, that ti was basically a done deal when they had their little summit here in Miami. He ALSO stated, that Lebron becoming the most hated man in Ohio....far more than the Modells, was gonna weigh on him.;)

He did not guarantee anything. He stated that according to his sources who has NEVER been wrong to him in 12 years, that ti was basically a done deal when they had their little summit here in Miami. He ALSO stated, that Lebron becoming the most hated man in Ohio....far more than the Modells, was gonna weigh on him.;)

i saw and heard the words "its a done deal" come out of his mouth. sounds like a guarantee to me. hey, i would be ok if he was right on this salsa ;):D really ok lol!

i saw and heard the words "its a done deal" come out of his mouth. sounds like a guarantee to me. hey, i would be ok if he was right on this salsa ;):D really ok lol!

Maybe you....to me, he stated his sources has never been wrong and he considered one of the more well connected media guys when it comes to the NBA.

He also stated, IF he is wrong...has no issues coming back ON and getting ripped for what he reported.

;)

1. The Summit never happened. That has already been disproven.

2. Stephen A** DID make a guarantee. Well, two actually. A year ago, he guaranteed LeBron would end up a Knick. Then two weeks ago, he went back on his original guarantee and instead guaranteed LeBron would become a Miami Heat.

3. It's no revelation that the fans of Ohio would not approve of LeBron if he were to leave. That's not really going "out on a limb", now is it?

Nope, can't stand him....

its a toss-up, who do i dislike more.................stephen a or bron bron?

this just in to iceturkee news.....................lbj just announced he is signing with an italian team for two seasons and $100 million.

wait, a russian team just outbid the italian team. they said they would give bronie 100 million for one season if he brings to, brett favre and stuart scott with him...plus chad ochocinco!!!

2. Stephen A** DID make a guarantee. Well, two actually. A year ago, he guaranteed LeBron would end up a Knick. Then two weeks ago, he went back on his original guarantee and instead guaranteed LeBron would become a Miami Heat.

3. It's no revelation that the fans of Ohio would not approve of LeBron if he were to leave. That's not really going "out on a limb", now is it?

Wait, I heard Stephen A Smith just guaranteed that he will not be guaranteeing anything today...wait that is a guarantee, isn't it?

He changed his mind, he said it's a done deal that he won't be doing any deals today.

Oh, and right after his shocking announcement that people in Ohio will be mad if Lebron leaves, his next revelation is his ESPN exclusive report that water is wet.

Who'da thunk it? :eek:

Sandra

Please explain to me HOW? He stated that ONE source told him that it was a "done deal" in NYC....then a seperate source told him something ELSE about Miami. He is only reporting what a source, who he trusted has said. No different than a reporter reporting info from a source at a crime scene....:confused:

Please explain to me HOW? He stated that ONE source told him that it was a "done deal" in NYC....then a seperate source told him something ELSE about Miami. He is only reporting what a source, who he trusted has said. No different than a reporter reporting info from a source at a crime scene....:confused:

The only crime is that we are actually talking about Stephen A Smith. :rolleyes:

I guess from now on when he states a FACT, we're going to have to remember that he's just quoting sources who obviously don't know anything more than the rest of us. ;)

Sandra

The only crime is that we are actually talking about Stephen A Smith. :rolleyes:

I guess from now on when he states a FACT, we're going to have to remember that he's just quoting sources who obviously don't know anything more than the rest of us. ;)

Sandra

I left that subject a long time ago....I was addressed and I answered....:rolleyes:

I have moved on....maybe the rest will...;)

I am not big fan of the NBA but will watch from time to time. Best day in Minnesota was when big thug KG left town. Couldn't stand him.

As for Lebron if he leaves it will be for Chicago. Any where else other then remaining in Cleveland makes him look like idiot. He preaches a chance to win a title. That will not happen in NY,NJ or LA. Miami with Wade and Bosh would be cool but they all can't play 48 minutes a night. Have 3 max salary players and 9 low salary wont work.

On a separate I think the lottery is a joke. Cleveland got lucky in a draft when in a normal league draft NFL and MLB they would have had a coin flip for the number #1 pick.

On a separate I think the lottery is a joke. Cleveland got lucky in a draft when in a normal league draft NFL and MLB they would have had a coin flip for the number #1 pick.

The probability of a coin flip is based on chance, just like ping pong balls.

I wouldn't call it a joke. The worse a team, the more ping pong balls, thus the better chance at obtaining the #1 pick.

The real joke is the NFL rookie pay scale that guarantees unproven commodities ridiculous sums of money, often times, more than proven veterans.

I am not big fan of the NBA but will watch from time to time. Best day in Minnesota was when big thug KG left town. Couldn't stand him.

As for Lebron if he leaves it will be for Chicago. Any where else other then remaining in Cleveland makes him look like idiot. He preaches a chance to win a title. That will not happen in NY,NJ or LA. Miami with Wade and Bosh would be cool but they all can't play 48 minutes a night. Have 3 max salary players and 9 low salary wont work.

Actually, they could....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts