Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikekohl

Prehistoric Satellite Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 4, 2004
Montfort, Wisconsin
While we are having fun banning certain stupid people, here's a suggestion to string these people out: volunteer the frequency and symbol rate for SKY ANGEL on Echostar 7, which was in the clear the last time I checked. Except don't spell out what is on this channel....just tell the fool that there might be some important solutions to their problem if they scan that frequency and tune in the resulting channel. They might get very upset......play dumb and suggest that maybe someone might pray for them. Let them answer with one of the typical dumbass hacker questions, and then take the joy of BANNING THEM FOR ETERNITY.

They might think you're weird, but won't bother you again.
Just a suggestion to make this into a more interesting sport, and tweak
a few ignorant people.

Mike
Let me see if I can find the classic one from last night. They jetted into the chat area and we got them to spill it all :)

"florida keys?"

LMFAO!

Sometimes, it would be nice to see what they are talking about though. To see what kind of moronic ideas and questions they have.

Why not have a sticky topic titled "Latest FTA receiver bins" and have many receivers listed with links directly to the manufacturers website.:D It's obviously something that the hackers would flood to first for a fix and would be a great reference tool for the rest of us.

Thats an idea...let me see if I can come up with something

That would be a good reference for us

Last edited:
In theory it sounds like an idea but having the word 'bins' in anything will attract the slimeballs in droves! And when they do not get them from the links they will come straight back here thinking its OK to Talk Hack!

Of course you could always give them the info for Daystar on g10 :D Then, after they spend hours trying to locate that tp with an 18" dish, you can act suprised and say "oh, but you really need a 30" or larger dish for true FTA, we thought you knew that".

PS: my wife says she can tell when i come up with an evil idea by my chuckle ;)

I like the Daystar idea. On the same level, how about giving satellite coordinates and frequencies for some of the religious channels on 101 West....same as DirecTV?
That should confuse them even more.

Or good old (and deceased) Dr. Gene Scott on IA-6 / Ku band.

Here'as an oldie

mikekohl said:
While we are having fun banning certain stupid people, here's a suggestion to string these people out: volunteer the frequency and symbol rate for SKY ANGEL on Echostar 7, which was in the clear the last time I checked. Except don't spell out what is on this channel....just tell the fool that there might be some important solutions to their problem if they scan that frequency and tune in the resulting channel. They might get very upset......play dumb and suggest that maybe someone might pray for them. Let them answer with one of the typical dumbass hacker questions, and then take the joy of BANNING THEM FOR ETERNITY.

They might think you're weird, but won't bother you again.
Just a suggestion to make this into a more interesting sport, and tweak
a few ignorant people.

The only problem is that someone needs to be close to where they are!

In the old days,when we were kids...we used to hammer a pin into the coax , on someone running a linear amp on CItizen's Band,..then clip off the head of the pin!:D ...OH WHAT A MESS IT MADE:D :D :D

Of course, as dumb as some of these people are...we could suggest they do the pin themselves "to improve their signal strength and PQ!!!:)

I know...I am BAD!

flied Receiver!!! (LIKE FLIED LICE!)

Only a suggestion...

Can the mods delete some of the locked posts say after 1 week, 2 weeks, or (specific time).

Or move them to a seperate subsection that users can opt-out of searching...

I've been away for several days and about 1 in 8 new posts here in the FTA section are dip*hits coming out of the woodwork.

Thanks...

Mark the goober posts are locked (they show a little lock on the left hand side) so you should be able to bypass them :)

OK.

Thought there might be a way to 'ignore' them so they don't even show up in my 'New Post' searches.

Thanks IB.

Let be nice to hackers and buy their FTA boxes that will not work for FTS (Free To Steal) for pennies on the dollar.

I know I need another FTA box. I gave my dad my 2500A, and Viewsat 2000 Plat. does not have blindscan (even though it is suppose to have a software blindscan)

Iceberg said:
How about we talk about the legal FTA and not these scum :)

WORKS FOR ME!

The scumballs get enough time here lets talk LEGAL FTA satellite! Thats what this forum was started for :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)