Lexington, KY gets local CW channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Since you can't remap 2 channels to the same spot (27) Dish has a 3 part "thought" on numbering subchannels. The main station gets the "known" number (27)
-If the actual station broadcast is something else and not being used they use that number....which is 36...but the ABC station is on 36
-they try and use the "old" pre DTV conversion number (which would have been 13)
-they randomly choose a number or settle on a number possibly with the main station

Assume they (WKYT) wanted CW next in the guide to their main one

The market down the road from me is like that. CBS is on 12 (normal station) but Fox subchannel is on 38. The RF station is 12 so point 1 is null. They were on 38 pre conversion so Fox is 38

glad to see dish add cwkyt to the line up Now lets hope that WTVQ ABC can some how make a offer to add MYTVQ2 to the lineup on dish. Also the WYMT station. Last I heard WYMT may do away with its CBS title and come a ind. station so it would be more likely to make leadway to get on dish. Also I heard talk of possibly making another DMA for us folks down here in southeastern KY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)