LG 4K TV Question

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Is there a way to turn off the 4K upscale mode in LG 4K TVs? Everything I play from Netflix thru my Hopper 3 says it is 4K when I check it with the LG magic remote. I have a RF modulator connected to my H3 for all my other home TVs to view without a Joey. The other TVs do not work when something is being broadcast in 4K thru the RF modulator. HD and SD works OK. Thanks for any help.

Now my LG 4K TV switched to HD mode. I can see the Netflix program at my other TVs thru the RF modulator. What causes my LG TV to switch between 4K and HD mode? Earlier I ran a test from Netflix and Prime Video thru my Hopper 3 apps. I checked at least 10 programs for both apps and everything was 4k when I checked it with my LG magic remote. I backed out of the apps and a little later went back in to try it again and now everything is in HD mode. What is causing this switching between 4K and HD mode!!! This happens a lot when we view something from Netflix or Prime Video. I did a check from the YouTube and it was in HD mode, did not upscale to 4K.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)