LG 55" OLED TVs

I am thinking about getting extended warranty insurance for my new OLED 55C7P-U. Will be with LG or Best Buy. I realize BB is more expensive but is it better than LG? I am mostly concerned about any pixels and burn in issues. How about any lemon protection? I had an extended insurance policy one time on a DPL HD TV with BB and the lemon protection paid off big time. Which one is easier to deal with between BB and LG? Thanks for any help.

Squaretrade or Mack is an option too. Most of them now use 3rd party repair services anyways.

Best Buy may offer the overall best protection, but like you said, it costs the most.
OK, thanks. Just got off the phone with LG. Bad Pixels has to be the size of a dime, no burn in coverage, and lemon policy is three repairs in a year or parts no longer available. Going up the BB today sometime to see what they have to say. Thanks again.

We finally got a Costco in our metro area, and I hear all the time from my coworkers how great it is to buy electronics there. I might be convinced to join. It looks like Costco is basically throwing in the SquareTrade 3-year additional warranty through the end of the month.

Reactions: papachops
Wanted to pass on some info if it applies to you. I needed RCA ports from my OLED C7P TV. So I installed a Digital Coaxial Toslink to Analog Stereo L/R RCA 3.5mm Audio Adapter to the optical digital audio out port on the back of the TV. I have tried most of the Dolby Audio modes from my TV, UP970 Blu-ray player, and Hopper 3 and she works. See attached link for the one I have. If someone needs me to test anything let me know.

https://www.amazon.com/Neoteck-Conve...ct_top?ie=UTF8