LG Booth

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1389144530.254491.jpg

I believe LG had the most 3D demo going at the show. But in other booths, 3D offerings were mostly the glasses free variety from either Streamworks Ultra 3D or Dolby 3D. Glasses free. The Dolby 3D was offered in the largest screen size, up to 110" while the Streamworks glasses free was restricted to 55 And 65". Panels. The Dolby 3D panels that were same size as the Streamworks clearly showed a lower image quality. I could see a beaded screen on the Dolby 3D that was not visible on the Streamworks system.

Streamworks sets were being showed under several private label companies, like Hisense. They told me at tomorrow's press conference they will be announcing a huge major partnership for retail distribution on their glasses free TV. I was invited, not as press but as air ate guest for my support of Streamworks on my YT channel the past 2 years. But I declined since I just don't have the time. Hopefully, Dfergie and Scott can make it as they have press credentials.

Being real critical, I would say the Streamworks 4K is not quite the detail of a 3D 4k set with glasses but it is better than the HD passive Vizio.