Lifetime Pub Memberships

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott,
Just wanted to let you know that on the camo style you cannot read the pub member, lifetime or founder tags because they are black text on an almost black background could you please fix.

Thanks

Thanks Hifi!

The last day to get. your LIFETIME Pub Membership is TODAY! Again we may never offer Lifetime Memberships again, so get yours now before they are no longer available. :)

I beg to differ. PayPal would not let me proceed unless I gave them my email and created an account password before continuing.
Hmm... I never had a problem like that. Whenever I do a PayPal payment there is always an option not to login and just to provide a CC. I didn't have to use any PayPal account to make my Lifetime payment.

For example, here is a donation page. The CC option (without logging in to PayPal) is circled:
CCPayPal.png

Well, almost down to the wire but I did it! I've received a lot of help from Satellite Guys the past few years and it was time to renew next month anyway so I went for the Lifetime Supporter. Thanks for a great site Scott (and everyone else involved too)! :)

Reactions: Ilya and KE4EST
Hmm... I never had a problem like that. Whenever I do a PayPal payment there is always an option not to login and just to provide a CC. I didn't have to use any PayPal account to make my Lifetime payment.

For example, here is a donation page. The CC option (without logging in to PayPal) is circled:
View attachment 119196

Could be because of DEBIT Card instead of CREDIT Card?

Could be because of DEBIT Card instead of CREDIT Card?
A debit card works fine as does a bank routing and checking account number(checking account numbers take longer to clear)

i paid with paypal for the lifetime 99 bucks. after creating a new screen name bob hallers better half.

hopefully this all worked,.

I'm not sure why PayPal didn't let me complete the transaction without creating an account. I clicked on the "Don't have an account? Click here to continue" which still asked for an e-mail to send the confirmation message to, but the password fields were marked with the red asterisk indicating a required field.

As I said, I created the account, made my payment, and after Scott verified it was accepted and I got the green wrapper under my avatar, I deleted the account I created.

Of course, now I have a prepaid Visa with a $1.00 balance... Just need to spend it it someplace, maybe a pack of gum or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.