Lifetime Pub Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site still will not take my card. Oh well. I used to give regularly

We don't process any cards, all payments are processed by Paypal. (Note: you do not need to be a Paypal member to do it.)

If its not taking your card, I would check with your bank.

I just set up a new card in Paypal the other day so I could make a donation here. No problem at all, Scott immediately got the donation...

Would it be possible to set up a payment plan, where for like 3 monthly payments of 33.33 we could get the access? I unfortunately can't really swing $99 at once before the deadlien you set.

I just renewed my yearly subscription about a month ago but I'm still in. I'm sure Scott would make an adjustment for me if I PM'ed him and asked for one but I was a member for a few years before I joined the pub. I'll just look at that extra $20 as payment for my first couple years on the site.

Same boat as some of the other members, just renewed in May but willing to help.

Thanks Scott - I just renewed a couple of months ago, but I have no problem renewing now for a lifetime membership. Always enjoy the help this site gives me.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
...all payments are processed by Paypal. (Note: you do not need to be a Paypal member to do it.)
I beg to differ. PayPal would not let me proceed unless I gave them my email and created an account password before continuing. PayPal's website is (substitute regular expression syntax here) so I now have yet another website username and password to keep straight and worry about getting hacked. At least I used a pre-paid debit card with PayPal.

I beg to differ. PayPal would not let me proceed unless I gave them my email and created an account password before continuing. PayPal's website is (substitute regular expression syntax here) so I now have yet another website username and password to keep straight and worry about getting hacked. At least I used a pre-paid debit card with PayPal.

I did not have to create a Paypal account to make my payment. I did enter an email address for the receipt but did not have to make a password.

Are you sure you selected the option to pay with a credit card and not the option to pay with a paypal account? Both options were on the page for me.

Reactions: Jimbo
I used the "Debit" card option. I closed the new account, so at least I shouldn't need to worry about it. (HAH!) But that's a small price to pay for supporting Scott & Eva in their endeavor to keep us from being bored on the Internet! ;)

(severely off-topic: king3pj, I took in a Tigers game at the Comerica Park Sunday with my Father-in-Law and nephew. That's an excellent facility, and the Tigers didn't disappoint my nephew who got to see Cabrerra hit not one, but two home runs in person!)

I hope you don't mind, but I got the lifetime pub membership and the corporate pub membership. Am I the only one with three banners under my name? :oldlaugh
Brian Gohl has bought all those memberships, but only shows the Lifetime Supporter banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)