Lima, OH locals uplinked

Status
Please reply by conversation.
actually had email interaction with Bryan Wagner from WHIZ. He basically told me that D* is being fed the HD sig the same as Time Warner is. He says that the same piece of equipment feeds both the signal. It is D*'s choice not to go with their HD Signal. I find it amusing that each place the blame on the other. My hesitation on "moving" was the availability of the Pittsburgh Penguins as a local on Root Sports Pit, but they changed their map in the offseason and the Pens are no longer a local in Zanesville so I have to buy Center Ice anyway. Anyone who has watched WHIZ for local news/programming realizes they aren't missing much by moving to Cbus.

If you would have "moved" East you would still be in the Pens territory

Guernsey, Nobles and Coshocton counties are in the Columbus market and would have got you Pens, Pirates + the 3 Ohio RSN's

Wilkes barre, home of the baby pens is 18702, you can use that, im lucky enough to live in this region as im a pens fan too, not sure how far you are from the spotbeam however.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

In Ryan's case Zanesville is a one county one station DMA that is surrounded by Columbus. The counties surrounding it get the Ohio RSN's + ROOT Pittsburgh....further west do not
ohio.gif

actually had email interaction with Bryan Wagner from WHIZ. He basically told me that D* is being fed the HD sig the same as Time Warner is. He says that the same piece of equipment feeds both the signal. It is D*'s choice not to go with their HD Signal. I find it amusing that each place the blame on the other. My hesitation on "moving" was the availability of the Pittsburgh Penguins as a local on Root Sports Pit, but they changed their map in the offseason and the Pens are no longer a local in Zanesville so I have to buy Center Ice anyway. Anyone who has watched WHIZ for local news/programming realizes they aren't missing much by moving to Cbus.

You are right by that. Because 9 times out of 10 Columbus news has it before WHIZ.

As far as the pens go, about a month ago I went to watch a pens game on root sports and I was blacked out. I am also "moved" out of Zville

Status
Please reply by conversation.