Limited Time Sneak Preview of Eurochannel

Eurochannel

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2009
Miami
Eurochannel, the 100% European content television channel available on DISH Network is proud to announce a sneak preview of the channel available from August 15 - 31.

Tune into Eurochannel on DISH Network channel 752 and our Polish channel, Kino Europa on DISH Network channel 737 to get a taste of the Europe you love. Movies, music, series, and more straight from Europe in original audio with subtitles.

Call 1-888-793-8489 or visit www.eurochannel.com to subscribe.

Sadly, it looks like 752 is only available on 118.7, but 737 looks like it is also available on 61.5.

"August 15 - 31"

No preview has started yet, these channels are still hidden from non subs @ 118. Wait for the next uplink cycle on Wednesday afternoon, your starting date info is incorrect, even if you work for the channel, Dish network throws the switch (flag)! Will most likely run from 8/18 - 9/1.

how come we keep seeing muslim channels on the free preview? why can't dish offer some other international free preview channels???

I'm on Western Arc...I wonder if this channel will be available on the "preview channel" channel? I noticed they'd added several channels used solely for previews recently, but I haven't really paid them any attention yet.

how come we keep seeing muslim channels on the free preview? why can't dish offer some other international free preview channels???

Ummm.... this thread is about the Eurochannel and has nothing, let me repeat that, nothing, to do with Muslim channels. The other channel mentioned is from Poland, that ain't too Muslim either.

see post #3 there is a free view of muslim channels, even thou it has nothing to do with eurochannel. There does seem like a lot of preview is of muslim channels. I noticed it too.

Are any in English? I'm always enjoy watching 'local' channels from other countries, so if any of the European channels are in English that might be neat to check out.

Sam

Are any in English? I'm always enjoy watching 'local' channels from other countries, so if any of the European channels are in English that might be neat to check out.

Sam

All programming is presented in native language with English-language subtitles. Major sources of programming are France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, but can be from any country in Europe. I watched a Bulgarian documentary, with subtitles, a few months back.

You can get more information about what they offer from their website.

I enjoy this channel; it is one of the reasons I stick with DISH.

Those are the only two channels that came in for me too. No channel 737. I'm on EA.

Ghpr13:)

The List shows 737 as also being on 61.5, an EA satellite. I gather this is a small error in the list.

As I mentioned yesterday, the OP had incorrect dates, the free preview did not start until today's uplink cycle. 737 KINOE @ 61.5 + 118.7 & 752 EURCH @ 118.7 are now in FP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)