LIN and D* reach agreement

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Stations were DirecTV had everything ready between the local station and their uplink are launching now. Stations that aren't ready or dependent on bandwith from D11 may still be several weeks. It just depends on the local receive facility and the bandwith left on that particular spotbeam.

Great news that some are starting to launch!

Stations were DirecTV had everything ready between the local station and their uplink are launching now. Stations that aren't ready or dependent on bandwith from D11 may still be several weeks. It just depends on the local receive facility and the bandwith left on that particular spotbeam.

Great news that some are starting to launch!

That's a lot better then what you posted in #27 and Scott on #39 in this thread.

Any word on WLUK in Green Bay, WI? I was in a hurry this morning and didn't have time to check before work.

Not available yet on my receiver. Hopefully they'll get it going soon. It's hard watching the Packers on a 46 inch set in standard definition.

It FIGURES! I finally broke down and get the add-ons for my HR21s (3 of them!) just so I could get WTNH and WCTX via antenna. Grrrrr! I installed them this weekend. Ah, the irony.

So when can we expect them to be turned on I wonder....

Ah - but when the big thunderstorms roll through and you lose sat signal, having the ability to look at the weather radar on 59-2 OTA (WCTXDT) is sometimes beneficial!

WLUK FOX 11, LIN owned, is now available in HD from DirecTV. I confirmed it this morning and it is now listed on DirecTV's website when searching the zip code 54304. Thank you LIN and DirecTV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)