Link to NBC Olympic Site with Schedules

calikarim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2004
Santa Monica, CA
I have provided the link to NBC official Olympic Site that shows schedule for all the NBC networks that will carry the Olympics including NBC HD (voom will carry) , NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, Usa, and Telemundo

http://www.nbcolympics.com/index.html

NBC is providing over 1200 hours of coverage over 3 times what was covered in the Sydney games over all its sister networks. Kudos to NBC and allowing all the satellite companies to carry its feed

Are Times Eastern , or Athens time

Only thing not clear on Nbc site in terms of program listings is if the listings are in Eastern time or Athens local time. If Anyone knows please post reply. I can plan my Friday nite

calikarim said:
Only thing not clear on Nbc site in terms of program listings is if the listings are in Eastern time or Athens local time. If Anyone knows please post reply. I can plan my Friday nite

You can choose your time zone on the NBC web site :)

CNBC, Bravo, and MSNBC are special olympic channels on Voom and will carry the programming listed on the NBC web site. I am now watching the soccer match (Iraq vs Portugal) on MSNBC.
NBC also has a plain vanilla version of the 3 channels without all the coverage. The pl\ain channels will returnb after the olympics.
The NBC HD channel will start with the opening ceremonies Friday night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts