List of New Channels onDish

It will be available in both HD and SD. Its not on the air yet.

Six slots left means just that... it is estimated that 6 national HD channel slots are available in the bandwidth they have.

i hope they get it soon :) but we know what soon is in charlies world :D;):)

Dish Network needs to add an HD channel that takes all the people who consistently moan about Dish Network, sitting at a table 24/7 complaining about Dish not doing this or that. The Primetime Schedule could be:

6 PM - Where is my Local Forecast?!!!! (granted, that'd be nice to have)
7 PM - Why Dish Network Should Have All The HD Channels I Want, and Lose All The Rest
7:30 PM - Why Dish Should Get Rid of the Sports Channels
8 PM - 24/7 HD RSNs
9 PM - 2 hr special on channels Dish should have
11 PM - News program that lists channels Dish doesn't have in HD
11:30 PM - News program that lists channels Dish doesn't have in HD but should
12:00 AM - Snuggie Infomercial in HD

By the way, Gilmore Girls is actually good stuff. Wouldn't think so, but it was good. I don't think I get ABC Fam anymore though.

Shouldn't the local forecast actually be on at 6:08 ???? :)

It's time for E* to go to all MPEG 4 on WA to help w/ the bandwidth problem. Then they can add more HD the only channel I would like to see added is BBC World News HD.

Yes, adding BBC World News shouldn't be too hard. Just lose Fox News and MSNBC and that frees up money (hopefully) and bandwidth. It isn't like those two channels do actual news coverage. If people want the fluff, they can tune to CNN.

Yes, adding BBC World News shouldn't be too hard. Just lose Fox News and MSNBC and that frees up money (hopefully) and bandwidth. It isn't like those two channels do actual news coverage. If people want the fluff, they can tune to CNN.

Does CNN still exist?

whatchel1 said:
It's time for E* to go to all MPEG 4 on WA to help w/ the bandwidth problem. Then they can add more HD the only channel I would like to see added is BBC World News HD.

I agree, however there are still alot of MPEG 2 receivers out there that would require upgrading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)