LIVE FTA TV SHOW ! perhaps ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sounds like a great initial idea, and could be expanded in many interesting directions! For example, there was once a channel on G-25 (well, it was IA-5 back then) where people could submit videos to be uplinked. It was sort of like YouTube, only on satellite. Something like that could help pay the bills (and peak the interests :) )

The EPG feature would just have to work for the channel information though! I wished it worked on most of the RTN’s on 10RK! Gotta have that Program Guide!

As with most of the FTA channels we are not the intended audience, EPG is not used here in the US.

Create a list of the channels through TitanTV

That would be awesome! I'm sure Scott would put it on the front page if needed. But posting in the FTA forum would grab all the FTA'ers attention anyways.
Hell ya, I could even (with Garys permission of course) encode the video and put it online for folks to learn about the FTA hobby for years to come. :)

I think that is a great idea to start FTA TV show channel, and I hope they expand more new programings!!:)

Just let me know what satellite it will be on and what freq, it's is on.

Can't wait to see new baby to on the air!!!:hungry:

I'd watch. What time? What DL freq? SR? FEC?

I hope I can find Gal 10R!

100_0311-2.jpg

For example, there was once a channel on G-25 (well, it was IA-5 back then) where people could submit videos to be uplinked. It was sort of like YouTube, only on satellite.

Yes, it was called UONTV (You On TV). We had a 1/2 hour show with them. :)

Last edited:
ok, a couple of you said you would sponsor...if you really are willing to fork out a few bucks please send me a private message...
thanks
Gary

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)