live tv show tonight

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
Special Unreliable sources tonight ! Live at 11 central.... join me please...GAry

Thanks for the "Heads Up" Gary! Not promissing to "Call In", but I will be watching. I hope this is a sign, meaning "Unreliable Resources" will be returning weekly like before? Or better yet, "Daily" would be nice? Good Luck "Unreliable Resources"!!!!!

I couldn't remember which channel had the secondary audio, they were talking about the new RTN Radio, so in a commercial break I looked for and found it on what I have as KPBI (PID's of 43/44/44 for tv and audio of 65 for 2nd audio) and the Ole Pansat 3500 would not go back to the main audio. I couldn't get it do do anything? It wouldn't change channels or nothing? I cut the power switch on the back off, to do a reset, and nothing? I changed the batteries in the remote, and nothing? I went and got the UHF remote in the bedroom, and nothing? At least I now know it's not the remote..... Then I remembered about the different Auxillary buttons on the remote, maybe I accidentally engaged one? I pressed the STB button and nothing? I tried the UHF remote's STB button and couldn't find one (must not have one)? I've now tried a power-off reset several times and nothing? I can change the channel up or down with the buttons on the from of the Pansat, but if I go in the Menu, it ask for Password, unfortunately I can't use the remote (cause it's not working) to enter the numbers? So, I can't do a Factory Reset, does anyone know another way to do a Factory Reset, or have any other ideas? Right now it looks like I'm going to have to send it in for repairs? Lucky me I have several receivers, so I won't be going without, but I sure am attached to this Pansat. It will take some getting used to, to be without it? Maybe after keeping the power off over night will let it cool down and it will magically start up tomorrow?
Now that I've got that off my chest, the show was just as Goofy as always. Gary still don't know Anything!

Hey voom, try unplugging your receiver, then unplug the coax from the input. Then restore power and see if you can bring up the menu. Maybe your lnbf had a hiccup or something. if that works, you can factory default or reload your software again, then power off/replug the coax, and power back up.

Thanks Turbo, I had it unplugged over night until about 9 am and it still wouldn't work. I've since had it unplugged until now, and I just tried unhooking the coax per your suggestion and it still doesn't work. It's just not reading anything from the remote? I can use the front panel buttons and enter the Menu, and get to the Default page, but it wants a Password, which I can't do because it takes the remote to do it? I can still watch anything I have programmed in for G10 ku, but I can't change satellites because the Menu won't let me in, and the remote isn't working. I'll get around to sending it for repair, but in the meantime I'm going to hook up my Traxis 3500, which I have only marginally play with a few times up until now. I also have a FS Lifetime Classic (I got from IC Stevens before his move to Alaska), I have yet to hook up. I can also hook up a Coolsat 5000 to the motor, so I've got plenty of receivers to use. But, I already miss my Pansat....... BooHoo SobSob.....

and Gary does commercials too :)

Just saw a commercial on WMQF Fox for an employment opportunity and Gary is on screen doing the commercial ;)

moving one hour earlier. Anyone live in Atlanta ? We may be live this week from Atl.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)