loading Azbox

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
do you think part of my problem is the fact that I have scaned in some sats already. I have loaded fw .2880 and enabled ftp and the loader says something like it con not connect to port 23. Do I need to to factory reset and try again.

Why don't you check to see if the cable and/or NIC setup is proper, by going to: Start/Run/ ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx , ie to the IP# of the Azbox. If it returns the pings quickly, your connection and IP#s are OK. If it times out, or says destination unreachable, then you have some issue with either the cable or IP#s.

yes it says destination unreachable. so I will regroup and try to do a reset and use Lak7 how to to get going later. I set the ip to the 192.xxx.xxx.x and just changed the last number.

I still wonder if you have a straight cable and need a crossover cable. Since I don't know what model of modem you have, I don't know if it auto-configures for different cable types.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts