loading guide

davidmustang

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2020
SC
Only getting a couple of transponders on 101. Now it is acquiring guide and can not see satellite. Any ideas guys? thanks, d

Is that a swm lnb? What are your signal strengths on all of the satellites?

It is a SWM. On satellite 101- transponder 1 is 96, 2 is 0, 3 is 95, and the rest are zeros.
What about the other satellites? Or am I remembering correctly that you are only using the 101 satellite? You probably have a bad lnb.

Other satellite have zeros also. anyway to check to make sure it is the LNB before I buy one? thank you for your help.

Other satellite have zeros also. anyway to check to make sure it is the LNB before I buy one? thank you for your help.
Not that I am aware of. Even if it's not the lnb, it's a good practice to have a spare. They aren't expensive.

Update. I unplug when I leave and when I come back I have to go through the whole set up. I get mostly zeros once I reload, unless I go to setup and reset SWM. Once I do that, I get everything. Is this normal. At least now I can watch everything.

Update. I unplug when I leave and when I come back I have to go through the whole set up. I get mostly zeros once I reload, unless I go to setup and reset SWM. Once I do that, I get everything. Is this normal. At least now I can watch everything.
I had problems with my SWM LNBF a while back and it turned out to be the power supply to the SWM LNBF. I would guess you have a failing LNBF or the Power supply for it.

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)